Kathleen’s Tirathlon

1.
I had a good breakfast with my family weetbix and strawberries so i could run as fast as a cheetah. so now I need a  really good scrub so i leaped in the bath like a frog dressed and ready for school.

2.

When I arrived at school I got showed around the tracks by Mr Botha and the rest of the children,I was feeling nervous it was soon time for the triathlon I took a few breaths.I realized that  everyone went to go get there lunch and I was still on the mat so I quickly go and get my lunch I had jucys apples with mandarin.Then the bell I raced to class like a zooming car.

3.

It was was time to get into our p.e. Gear  I cached on my top and took of my kilt then came and sat on the mat then we got told to go outside.I was feeling a bit scared by now  but looking forward to giving it my best shot.

4.

I was waiting for my team member uliti so he can tap my hand.He finally finished I took of I zoomed passed phoenyx I heard Fakkie saying go Elisaia little sister I your fast so I just believed and and I sprinted faster as I entered the finish line go Kathleen,as I sweat like in tears running down my body

5.As I walk pass Fakkie  I hear her say great job little girl as I have a little giggle and then I run over to mum and I say to Pasoine great  job you did really good.Then mum says well done love I get embarrassed she said it out loud I ran to go get a drink and sat back down on the lazy green grass and then I went home with sore legs but I enjoyed the triathlon it had been the greatest triathlon ever.

By Kathleen Rachael